Tranfers in

TBooksbluearmy

If RM had to buy 2 players, and only 2 players which 2 players would you like to see him buy.

For me it would have to be RVP. and another quality CB. Don't know who is available,.

Hazzard - because we need width and can play across whole of Attacking midfield
Martinez - because not only can he play in midfield but is excellent in back four thereby covering two positions.

Depends on who we sell but realistically I would like a Winger and another CB, with my preferrable choices being either Hazard or Lavezzi and the CB being someone happy to accept being 3rd or 4th choice.

hazzard and lorrente (sp)

would not touch RVP with a barge pole

he has had is best season ever and will never get anywhere near that again

also his injury record is shocking

whp.blue said:
hazzard and lorrente (sp)

would not touch RVP with a barge pole

he has had is best season ever and will never get anywhere near that again

also his injury record is shocking

Disagree with that, he always scored goals it was just his injury problems that held him back. As long as he has an injury-free season he will always get over 20 goals a season, easily.

Rammyblues said:
Hazzard - because we need width and can play across whole of Attacking midfield
Martinez - because not only can he play in midfield but is excellent in back four thereby covering two positions.

Bang. Spot on. Out of our realistic choices at least. I could be tempted to swap Hazard out for Messi if he became available..

Need a winger who can cross and whip in a vicious corner and a box to box midfielder who can support the back four when needed.

The rest depends on who from our best eleven plus best bench goes.

We have a number of contracted players that need to be moved on that played no part this season and will not next season.

Naturally if any players we hope will stay want out we have to deal with that and replace suitably.

I cannot think of too many that made decent contributions throughout the season that I would want to be moved on so minimal changes for me for the sake of consistency , further bonding given the title and the bond that creates and the fact that the vast majority of players we have on our books can improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.