Tranfers in

Would be absolutely ecstatic if we could bring hazard,lavezzi,martinez and a good CB to replace lescott(lescott just isnt good enough at CL level)and if we could clear out Adebayor,Bridge,RSC and tevez(yes he has helped us toward the end of the season but hes getting a bit old now and looks lost in some big games......Personally i think lavezzi should replace him)

I'm just going to chuck some names in the air and let you pick 2
Replace Johnson/ Hazard (although play right) Bale,.

A must and if I was Bobby manc is Phillip Lahm.
Think he's 30+ he's been around so long, left/right back awesome.
Get rid of Kolarov...Lamb/Cliche/richards/zabba best full backs in the league and covered.
future players Muniain & Kross, both young good signings and build for the future also Gotze at dortmund

I see peeps saying martinez as a replacement for yaya,,,first yaya ain't moving and are you all thinking attacking yaya or defensive yaya.

martinez to replace barry or dejong maybe.

Hummels to replace kolo, and savic give him time, city shirt and he's a weak link, smalling/jones (munich shirt and he needs time to settle)

paphos-mcfc said:
daxman said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Don't normally post in threads like this but my choice would be;

Hummels for cover at the back and Özil for creativity and attacking in midfield that we had lost sometimes.
Hummels for cover? ou are taking a piss, arent you?

Easy: Hazzard, Vertonghen.

Yes mate, as good as he is, and maybe better than Vinnie and Lescot, he is not a proven PREMIERSHIP champion. Therefore, I'd use him for cover, until he could 'cut the mustard' in the PL ( of which i'm sure he could )
In that case, get me Messi for cover then.

Why 2!!? I have a perfect trio! Hazard, Martinez, Hummels. All young and all brilliant!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Rammyblues said:
Hazzard - because we need width and can play across whole of Attacking midfield
Martinez - because not only can he play in midfield but is excellent in back four thereby covering two positions.

Just about to name these 2, what a team we would have. ....but can see 4 players coming in so happy days ;-)

___________________HART________________
RICHARDS____KOMPANY__LESCOTT____CLICHY
_______________YAYA_____MARTINEZ_______
_________SILVA_____TEVEZ______HAZARD___
____________________AGUERO______________

**Add Thiago Silva and Cavani and it would be a good window

Hazard for Width, Sturridge for another option (width/striker) plus he homegrown and english... other positions like centre half could do with strenghtening, think we can go anywhere from here really! it's mental

To leave i'd say... Taylor, Savic or Boyata, Pizarro, Adebayor, Bridge, Cruz, etc. all out... possibly Kolarov, Dzeko, etc. but that depends who comes in

A few on twitter saying thiago silva is a possibility! Galliani (sp?) has said he will do everything to get Tevez and what he can to keep silva! A deal to be had there?

Well it's been suggested by Maldini that Milan might have to sell one of Ibra or Silva to balance the books and raise funds to buy more players to challenge next season. Kompany/Silva/Lescott would be an incredible trio of defenders and we could actually rotate and rest them regularly without the team looking on the verge of a nervous breakdown whenever Kompany is missing.

LoveCity said:
Well it's been suggested by Maldini that Milan might have to sell one of Ibra or Silva to balance the books and raise funds to buy more players to challenge next season. Kompany/Silva/Lescott would be an incredible trio of defenders and we could actually rotate and rest them regularly without the team looking on the verge of a nervous breakdown whenever Kompany is missing.
Hopefully mate! We have what they want and they have what we want so surely there is a compromise to be had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.