Transfer deadline day

I think realistically the only movement today / tomorrow will be outbound.

I do not expect anymore coming in at all, and to be fair if Sunday is anything to go by, we do not need much else.

citygal1 said:
did we ever get the the bottom of summerbee telling that guy we were gonna make a bigger signing than sergio? was he wumming?

A mate of mine overseas was saying ages ago that Nasri was sewn up, and that one other would be coming in before the deadline, but won't tell me who...or even hint.

Certainly not a WUM...I guess we shall see!

ive been told that the de rossi chat is 100% true but dependent on roma getting a good replacement in?? not sure it can be done in time though.

I think we could see a busy 24 hours or so of outbound players but I can't see any more coming in. We have done great business this summer bringing in Aguero and Nasri, and with the experience of Clichy and a top young defender in Savic, our squad is starting to look leaner and packed full of quality!

grunge said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
grunge said:
what time does the window actually close?

Wednesday at 11pm

Ta. Later in the day than I expected but it's good being later:)

Not that we need it but come on Robinho mark 2 transfer day spectacular!.

No worries blue.

If anyone is to come in on a permanent basis i think it'll be De Rossi imo. Strike a deal today and get him over in the morning for medical etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.