Transfer deadline day

richards30 said:
ive been told that the de rossi chat is 100% true but dependent on roma getting a good replacement in?? not sure it can be done in time though.

Seen online today that Roma are trying to get Diarra from Real before Spuds, maybe a replacement for De Rossi???

No surprises that Arsenal look like they're going to be the busiest club today. Shame they're in for Mertesacker; thought he was the best German defender in the WC, head and shoulders above Boateng.

Would like to see one last surprise signing by us, but won't be disappointed if we don't. Squad is looking very good indeed!

I think thats it for incomings. Usually when City say 'no more' it means exactly that, unlike those lying bastards Twitcher and the Drunken Tramp.

citygal1 said:
did we ever get the the bottom of summerbee telling that guy we were gonna make a bigger signing than sergio? was he wumming?
Nasri?

LawsBackHeel said:
richards30 said:
ive been told that the de rossi chat is 100% true but dependent on roma getting a good replacement in?? not sure it can be done in time though.

Seen online today that Roma are trying to get Diarra from Real before Spuds, maybe a replacement for De Rossi???
That's what I was thinking. This would be immense but I'm guessing it's pure coincidence.

matt_matt said:
No surprises that Arsenal look like they're going to be the busiest club today. Shame they're in for Mertesacker; thought he was the best German defender in the WC, head and shoulders above Boateng.

Would like to see one last surprise signing by us, but won't be disappointed if we don't. Squad is looking very good indeed!
We are loaded, but cant find a midfielder lool. We had 35 million rejected for Gotze and hazard will not come because lille are not our friends anymore after the Park incident.

We need a central midfielder asap. Word is we gonna try double french in m'villa and martin, I just cant see it coming....left it way too late. Atleast we got 2 new defenders and a striker....better than nothing i guess

matt_matt said:

Mertesacker isn't great tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.