Transfer deadline day

Mario Balotelli's profile on the City website is taken down lads...

I'm presuming it's either to be changed (Maybe to be altered to an out-on-loan profile) or being removed.

See for yourselves.

Very strange.

The only option is AC Milan on loan but I can't see how that suites City at all, hope he isn't going anywhere but it's a weird thing to happen on today of all days.

Jose 'Allison' Mourinho said:

I'm presuming it's either to be changed (Maybe to be altered to an out-on-loan profile) or being removed.

See for yourselves.

Very strange.

The only option is AC Milan on loan but I can't see how that suites City at all, hope he isn't going anywhere but it's a weird thing to happen on today of all days.

If he was on his way out I'm sure it would of been rumoured by now.

we need depth anyway.

Jose 'Allison' Mourinho said:

See for yourselves.

Very strange.

Profile still on my City app.

Pjanic to Roma is the latest rumour. Looks like they're making a big effort to strengthen this year, and so they should. Chuckled when they got dumped out of Europe.

KrisCorssen on Twitter: "Apparently James Milner has been allowed to leave the England squad, and has been spotted en route to Melwood training ground, possible?"

no truth in this surely???

citytill1die84 said:
richards30 said:
KrisCorssen on Twitter: "Apparently James Milner has been allowed to leave the England squad, and has been spotted en route to Melwood training ground, possible?"

no truth in this surely???

I fooking hope not :(
if this happened surely de rossi must be on his way then??? i`d hope we`d keep milner anyway but i cant imagine we`d let milner go and sign hargreaves???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.