Transfer deadline day

If that's true (the fee) its hilarious for someone who is relatively unknown, and pretty inexperienced. However if Van Gaal can develop this young lad (stop sniggering at the back) into a world class striker, they can sell on at profit to Real Madrid in a couple of years (I said stop sniggering at the back).

It surely can't be 80 million euros.

Can say I'm going to enjoy watch clubs scatter round buying anyone they can for way more than they're worth , whilst we've signed Best Defender in Spain , Bundisliga player of the year and one the best under 21 player in the world

Complete ignorance on SSN when reporting on this Martial deal, shocker.

Can say I'm going to enjoy watch clubs scatter round buying anyone they can for way more than they're worth , whilst we've signed Best Defender in Spain , Bundisliga player of the year and one the best under 21 player in the world
Stay awake eh, the Rags signed the best under 21 player in the world today.......FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.