Transfer deadline day

How would you compare Martial to Kelechi Ray ? Thats if you have seen enough of him.

I haven't seen a great deal of either but I am going to be a little biased here and say Kelechi. Both are similar in style and are promising players but aren't consistent if you want to win titles yet.

Just said on Sky, reports from France say its 36 million + add ons. He was bought 2 years ago for 3.5 million

is it me or has the prem gone particularly bonkers this summer? lots of money going for a lot of not that well known players

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...ester-united-c-est-80-millions-d-euros/586556
French paper stating they will pay €80M - after earlier offers of €50M & €70M were turned down by Monaco.
'Selon nos informations, Monaco aurait accepté une offre ahurissante de Manchester United de 80 M d'euros (!) (bonus compris) pour le transfert de son attaquant Anthony Martial. Le club de la Principauté aurait d'abord refusé une offre à 50 M d'euros et même une offre à 70 M d'euros avant de céder devant l'incroyable offensive des Red Devils.'

Looks the rags are paying more than we paid for Sterling!

Since De Bruyne deal is done, I don't find the transfer window any interesting anymore :p

14:06 Anthony Martial and Manchester United
French media is almost united that the fee for Anthony Martial is €80m overall, €60m straight, €15m in guaranteed incentives and €5m in performance related bonuses.

That makes £58.3m not the £36m that the British media is naively touting.

The French media outlets, especially RMC who broke the story in this case, have greater credibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.