Transfer Nightmare After Winning The League

He signed a contract extension after the 2012 season.

I dunno about the last bit. The article in the OP is spot on by my recollection, & as someone else pointed out, the five signings we made came in the final days of the window to the shock of everyone inside & outside the club.

The fact we never pushed on to get RVP & DDR, left me empty inside. Hazard was hedging his bets on whether the Chavs won the CL or not, so that was out of our hands, but RVP & DDR were there for the taking & it now transpires we may have deliberately fucked it up, with a view of undermining Mancini. Again, not our finest hour.

My memory isn’t what it was but, I thought City walked away from the Hazard deal over ridiculous agents fees being demanded.

lol. I think Simon Colosimo edges it…. Remember him coming on as a sub at halftime away at Coventry- having an absolute stinker and Keegan hooking him midway through the second half!

I could see in the 7 minutes he was on the pitch he was miles better than Garcia, mate ;)

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.