Transfer Strategy

And after all this moaning we are still top goalscorers in the league, just like we have been the previous few seasons too.

Just take yourself off the fence and tell us what you really feel. Is it Pep out time yet?
How I feel? No, now is not the time, but if he insists on us playing in this ultra conservative, risk averse manner and we end up trophy-less to boot I'd say yes at season's end. Not because we didn't win this year but because I wouldn't trust City being able to bring in the needed players under Pep anymore going forward. Let me ask you? Do you believe if Pep doesn't turn it around and go back to a dynamic style (forget winning) we'll be a draw in recruiting world class players? Right now it seems our own don't even want to be here anymore. Players talk, they have friends on clubs everywhere, especially ours who are all basically full internationals. I'm also a bit surprised at how quickly some on here are willing to write off a large chunk of our players as either washed up, dickheads, or both while insisting Pep is blameless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.