Transfer Strategy

crowds? lol that is hmm an interesting theory, guess peps barcelona would have 90% possession without crowds then. whatever the sily correlation is
We were much less secure in possession away at Newcastle and Brighton at the end of last season. It’s much easier to retain the ball when the defender sits back and doesn’t have the crowd yelling at him.

In that case, City should have killed it dead. They didn't. Why?!
Imagine if clubs denied every transfer rumour they were embroiled in!

my take on this was that we were told he was available and theoretically interested until the wages got mentioned. I bet Kev, and maybe Raz and grealish, have new signing pay equivalency/rise clauses

We were much less secure in possession away at Newcastle and Brighton at the end of last season. It’s much easier to retain the ball when the defender sits back and doesn’t have the crowd yelling at him.

This. I can’t believe people don’t understand this.. last season was like a season played competitively behind closed doors. Technical players can do their thing without added pressure.. home advantage is a real thing you know.. over 120 years of professional football has taught us that. Every fixture was based purely on the football played without the crowd influencing proceedings….

Last edited:
I honestly don’t know but we never do. Pep could have killed it in his press conference but instead chose to play word games.

Because for some reason our owners and the people who work for them have decided to keep quiet and not to engage with the press during transfers.

If City weren't in for Ronaldo, City could have killed the media bullsh*t dead starightaway. They didn't. Which means City were in for Ronaldo. But United, via, Mendes, via Ronaldo, all f*cked City over.

One more thing. We must have known Ronaldo's wage demands. If the rumour is true and United are paying £400k+, where did City pitch Ronaldo's wages at? We have repeatedly stated we will never break our work structure.(Sanchez) United know this. In that case, why go after Ronaldo along with his wages and contract terms?

This. I can’t believe people don’t understand this.. last season was like a season played competitively behind closed doors. Technical players can do their thing without added pressure.. home advantage is a real thing you know.. over 120 years of professional football has taught us that. Every fixture was based on purely on the football played without the crowd influencing proceedings….
Yeah we really struggled in the two years when we gained 198 points with full crowds in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.