Transfers to new Singing Section

Me and the old man have moved from the East Stand L3 (305/6) to the South Stand L3 so hopefully there will be some more/better atmosphere up in the cheap seats.

I will miss the view but I think after however long we've been in this ground my welcome is long over stayed in the East Stand. I'm the **** stood up usually shouting abuse at the referee, Yaya and Kolarov usually in that order. Hopefully I won't get as many dirty looks in the cheap seats.

I'm sure there will be people willing to sing... just requires some loon who's willing to start the songs off!
We have moved from 116 to 315 I hoping lots of others have for the cheap seats which will hopefully mean a decent atmosphere. Having some away fans up there should help as well.
Also with it being brand new there should be plenty groups of mates up there who may have been spread out in the past.

Me and the old man have moved from the East Stand L3 (305/6) to the South Stand L3 so hopefully there will be some more/better atmosphere up in the cheap seats.

I will miss the view but I think after however long we've been in this ground my welcome is long over stayed in the East Stand. I'm the **** stood up usually shouting abuse at the referee, Yaya and Kolarov usually in that order. Hopefully I won't get as many dirty looks in the cheap seats.

Is it more acceptable to abuse City players in the cheap seats?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.