Transfers to new Singing Section

Behave yourself and stop with the self righteousness, if players show the desire they'll get my unwavering support.
I do behave myself, thanks for the stupid advice all the same

You must have been to a great emotional intelligence support group to come up with that pile of steaming horseshit
At least you and your Neanderthal thoughts are an extra tier away

I do behave myself, thanks for the stupid advice all the same

You must have been to a great emotional intelligence support group to come up with that pile of steaming horseshit
At least you and your Neanderthal thoughts are an extra tier away

A difference of opinion. I support the club, not individual players who aren't prepared to put the effort in to play for our club.

I will be in 115, moving from 116, row U.

Flags, streamers, ticker tape, bananas, balloons all in back pocket, never a dull moment we are at a football match ffs !

I will apologise for waving a flag with a big city badge on, but im proud of the badge and proud supporter :-)

I'm getting one of these for the new singing sections. ;-)

The 3rd Rail. New York City's vocal fans.

DSC_0231.jpg

http://www.thirdrail.nyc/news/2015/...ew-york-city-football-club-vs-montreal-impact

Nice one - I'll be a couple of rows back from you. I think that'll put you past the roof and into the rain but if we're winning, who cares? :)

Very rare we get the rain driving into the southstand, always seems to come in over the southwest corner and more often than not is a bigger problem for the North and East stands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.