Traveling from the states

You buy away tickets through city's website. They usually go on sale around 4 weeks before the game however unless you're a season ticket holder with a minimum of 14k points you don't really stand much of a chance, unless the game is moved to an obscure time.

Hello,

My wife and I are traveling to London from the USA on holiday and we want to attend the West Ham x MCFC match at the London Stadium on the weekend of November 24th. We would strongly prefer to be in the away end with fellow blues. What is the best/preferred way to get tickets? I saw that StubHub already has some tickets in the away end for sale, but I dont know how trustworthy they are in the UK for these sorts of things. Looking forward to the experience!

- Hillis

Hello,

My wife and I are traveling to London from the USA on holiday and we want to attend the West Ham x MCFC match at the London Stadium on the weekend of November 24th. We would strongly prefer to be in the away end with fellow blues. What is the best/preferred way to get tickets? I saw that StubHub already has some tickets in the away end for sale, but I dont know how trustworthy they are in the UK for these sorts of things. Looking forward to the experience!

- Hillis

I would look into home tickets if I was you. You don't have much chance of getting away tickets unless you manage to get some spares off someone on here. Don't use websites like stubhub, theres no way they have tickets as they won't be on sale for a long time. They will rip you off and you may not get tickets at all, if you do there is no guarantee they are real.
I would also check whether the game is moved. If its moved to a Monday night or something similar it will be easier for you to get tickets through city and it will be difficult to get to and midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.