Travelling to Madrid

Buzzing! Got my ticket- first time to Madrid. Staying 600m from plaza mayor. Solo traveller. Looking to meet up with fellow blues out there- can't wait!!
You're gonna love it, great craic in the square the day fo the game. And the bars in the alleyways off the square too (which are generally far cheaper!!)

You're gonna love it, great craic in the square the day fo the game. And the bars in the alleyways off the square too (which are generally far cheaper!!)
Superb pal- land 1am Monday night Tuesday morning- staying in one of those 1 bed pods in a hostel! guessing public transport be shot at time I land so it'll be a taxi. Bernebeu doesn't seem too far from plaza mayor either?

Superb pal- land 1am Monday night Tuesday morning- staying in one of those 1 bed pods in a hostel! guessing public transport be shot at time I land so it'll be a taxi. Bernebeu doesn't seem too far from plaza mayor either?
Bernabeu is about 20 mins from Plaza Mayor by metro. Go to Sol metro station from Plaza Mayor (like a 2 min walk), then take the light blue line (Line 1) to Tribunal. Change there for dark blue line (Line 10) and straight to the Bernabeu.

Not sure about the metro opening hours, 1am might be pushing it. Taxis are a fixed price 30 euros from the airport to the city centre.

The Metro shuts at 1:30am, reopens at 6am.

I have two questions:

1. I bought 3 tickets without asking my friends if they were able to visit the game in Spain because they where at work. They can't go with me so I want to go the game with my younger brothers. Is it possible for me to make a request at the club to change the names of the accounts/name on the ticket? If not how difficult will it be to change the name on the ticket afterwards?

2. I'm from Amsterdam, will the tickets arrive on time? I'm leaving on the 8th, I have never been to a City game with paper tickets only with e-tickets so I have no clue if it will arrive on time.

Thanks in advance :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.