Travelling to Madrid

Hey guys,
travelling to the home and away CL matches from the US but never been to a football stadium abroad, only here in the US. Just curious what the price for beer looks like in the stadium. Here in the US the price almost doubles or triples when you get inside, so just curious as to what i should look forward to and prepare for.
any info helps!

Hi Mate, doing the same (Atlanta based Blue), Madrid Away/Home, Luton Home and just changed my return flight so I can do Chelsea at Wembley .... 4 games in 12 days :O

Where are you traveling from, perhaps we can meet up ?

PS : Like others have said, the best drinking is done pre/post game away from the ground. That's true for Manchester & Madrid.

Only hand written names on tickets , no passport numbers , for those with the magic rubbers , mines just arrived

Mines got my name on but my cousin is someone else’s ticket.

Any advice on what to do to get it off ?

Got a flash magic eraser had a few dummy runs and just eating into the card / paper lol

Mines got my name on but my cousin is someone else’s ticket.

Any advice on what to do to get it off ?

Got a flash magic eraser had a few dummy runs and just eating into the card / paper lol
We're on that now lol. Slow and steady wins the race letting it dry in between dabs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.