Travelling to Madrid

Anyone on the Sports World trip via the club received their flight tickets yet?

Additionally, given we land around 1245pm local time, do the transfers take us to the ground immediately or somewhere else?

I've not used this service before so keen to ask more. For example, can we leave stuff on the coach or do we need to carry any necessary luggage (primarily a phonecharger) into the ground?

I got a question. I'm from a European OSC. Will I have to collect my ticket on matchday at the stadium directly? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
travelling to the home and away CL matches from the US but never been to a football stadium abroad, only here in the US. Just curious what the price for beer looks like in the stadium. Here in the US the price almost doubles or triples when you get inside, so just curious as to what i should look forward to and prepare for.
any info helps!

Hey guys,
travelling to the home and away CL matches from the US but never been to a football stadium abroad, only here in the US. Just curious what the price for beer looks like in the stadium. Here in the US the price almost doubles or triples when you get inside, so just curious as to what i should look forward to and prepare for.
any info helps!
If you're serious, then it's almost the opposite to my experience of US Sports which is limited to the expensive beer and food at Wrigley Fields, Yankee Stadium and Madison Gardens.

This will be my 5th visit to the Bernabeu, but any beer for away fans will probably be 0% alcohol.

Far easier (and cheaper) to sample the beer at the numerous restaurants and tapas bars dotted all over Madrid. Indeed if you're looking for the really cheap places then avoid the Plaza Mayor where most City fans will be drinking.

Hey guys,
any info helps!

Why don’t you contact your branch ..

The tickets were sent out today for us in the uk , we had a text off the club to see Jane been posted .

three of us staying there , i get there late monday night , my mates arrive tuesday . Where you flying in from ?
I'm going east mids to palma- palma to Madrid arrive 1am monday evening as well pal. Just looked it's actually art seven my gaffe is called- similar layout to optimi

Be in Madrid 11am Sunday return Thursday can’t wait great few days away
Flying Cardiff to Alicante Sunday early doors, train gets us into Madrid 4.30pm, so Playa Major on the lash Sunday night. Returning Thursday after a night in Benidorm.

Like you, looking forward to this one, should be a good laugh, especially with the Dortmund lot joining us ahead of their Atletico match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.