Travelling to Madrid

How longs and how much is the train journey from Alicante to Madrid .

Direct flights to Madrid are coming out at £480 from London airports for me atm , and only £180 to Alicante
Depends which day you go. I’ve paid €25 return previously but likely to be more expensive due to the game.
Just checked. Renfe £19 2pm match day.
Return on Ouigo 2.15pm £20
Obviously you’ll need hotel too for a night but might work out saving you a few quid.
All can be booked on Trainline

Direct flights to Madrid are coming out at £480 from London airports for me atm , and only £180 to Alicante
look at getting to faro if any cheap routes £13 flight to madrid , not sure what way you want to return but faro and lisbon both cheap

Anyone struggling , you can fly out from faro monday night , return on wednesday or thursday for £26 return , there was many a cheap flight the other week to faro , may need wiggle about to get home and maybe spend a night in faro , but probably half the price of some routes im seeing

Have a look at going into either Palma or Ibiza usually as cheap as chips

There is a Flixbus from Faro to Seville takes 2.5 hours & costs about £13. Train is a couple of hours up to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.