Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I hear u but it wont sell out and there is no loyalty points for away games no more so he will b fine.
There is no loyalty points NOW..... However in perhaps a years time when City re-undertake the loyalty points scheme and they state 'we are going to use how many away games people went to in the past 2 years since no points were awarded as initial starter'.... Because if they tell you that now, you will still buy tickets, but if they wait until the end of next season then they have the information available to start a new one 'fairly'

Anyone going with that Sportsworld trip the club are putting on or have used them in the past?

Just booked an apartment at side of the canal in Navigli via Airbnb. We get there Tuesday tea time. Looks a decent area, plenty of bars etc. Was wondering how best to get back there after the match if we’re gonna be held back til midnight(ish)? Presume the metro will still be running?
We're staying in that area after recommendations from others who have been, it looks decent

There will be loads of transport back to Bergamo - that's where Atalanta are based, so I'd presume the majority of their support will be heading that way. They aren't going to leave them all stranded are they?
Well most of them are travelling on pvt cars or with organised buses (talk by experience from previous match Vs. Shaktar). If anyone moving to San Siro from Bergamo on match day I'd recommend to take train vs. buses unless you can leave bergamo well in advance (i.e. 17.00 at the latest). Last C.L. match by car it took us more than two hours due to heavy traffic on motorway and long queues at toll and in Milan.
Getting back to bergamo after the match could be a challenge if you don't get last train/bus (check timetables and consider away fans may be kept inside San Siro for an hour or so after the match...). Taxi/cab/uber can be pretty expensive (well over 100 euro i guess).

Any blues on the 2pm flight out of Mcr on the day of the game? Also any staying in the city centre? Is it worth staying there - I’m there for a couple of nights after the game so gonna do one night near stadium and the other two elsewhere

I go out on the Tuesday with two mates they travel back Thursday , by time I went to book the return flight it went from 90 to 255 so I stayed on till Friday 40 , so booked into combo Milano Thursday night . Any blues still out and about for beers? Not sure where we are staying Tuesday Wednesday yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.