Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I go out on the Tuesday with two mates they travel back Thursday , by time I went to book the return flight it went from 90 to 255 so I stayed on till Friday 40 , so booked into combo Milano Thursday night . Any blues still out and about for beers? Not sure where we are staying Tuesday Wednesday yet
We are travelling back on Friday morning, always looking for partners in crime on the ale... ;-)

I am on the 08.05 out of Stansted

Is that the Bergamo or Malpensa flight? they are about 30 mins apart from memory, cant remember which way round, we went for malpensa so can get the train into city centre rather the bus

Out Monday afternoon from Manchester, back Thursday.

Not done a Euro away for a couple of years, Spurs and Anfield don't count, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Next job, find out where the Blues are congregating on Tuesday night.

Is that the Bergamo or Malpensa flight? they are about 30 mins apart from memory, cant remember which way round, we went for malpensa so can get the train into city centre rather the bus
I am on the Bergamo flight

I am on the Bergamo flight

Nice i'll be the one trying and most likely failing to control the over excited teenager that'll probably be kicking an orange ball around in inappropriate areas. Advance apologies for any inconvenience ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.