Travelling with the enemy tomorrow?

What will the trains be like tomorrow from Piccadilly? I was think about getting the 8:05 one, but will i struggle to get on it? how busy were the trains for the semi last year?

I'm on the train with a couple of them on the way down. Have every intention of losing them on the way back if we dont win

What will the trains be like tomorrow from Piccadilly? I was think about getting the 8:05 one, but will i struggle to get on it? how busy were the trains for the semi last year?

Im travelling with a red and another blue but can't complain the red is driving did the same for the semi

Coming from Salford, i have no choice! - Blue through and through and after years of abuse dont give a S**t about any ones opinion and all that matters is im BLUE!

Answer to your question is i am going down with my brother, uncle and mate who are all reds but we split up when we get there! - Did the same for the semi and went on my jack jones and then met them in London once most fans had done one home to then have a beer as mates!

I hop i hav ethe same feeling after the game as i did in the Semi because i have only just realised how good it feels. It was confusing on the day!!

Things you have to do eh!

Not traveling with them (as not going) but going in the local pub with 3 mates, 2 of which are reds, had a bet with the 2 reds....the losers buy the victors 3 pints each, so hopefully I should be wrecked by 7 tommorow night(free of charge hopefully).

..............THE BLUE MOON IS RISING................FAST........................

It's not so bad this time , nowt on this game, should be a good day out for
all.
I've never been so relaxed playing the rags, well since the 60's when beating them was a given.

Phleeper said:
I'm on a shared coach run by Bostocks from Congleton. A double decker with blues upstairs and rags down. Not something I'm looking forward to. I don't think they've thought it through properly.
hahaha......piss funny

Spare a thought for me. Even though I am a rare breed I will be sharing a whole train from South East London with the filthy rags. So many rag shirts down here, it aint funny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.