Trawler to the Faroe Islands

This was the very reason I started with Bluemoon. I used to post on teamtalk occasionally and when the whole story started to unfold, I decided that Bluemoon was the place to be (or at least lurk for a while).

mancitymick said:
samharris said:
Everyone that went to york away was on the trawler.. fact. ;)

There is 3 in total

The trawler trip
York away
And the tram at Schalke away with the fighting umbrella

you forgot being on the Nottingham train when a blue got slapped while he was asleep

and the 10-1 against Huddersfield.

I have a clean sweep.

not

think a mate of mine called Kieron from Heywood was on it with a few of his pals,one of the funniest lads you'll ever meet

davymcfc said:
Sounds and looks awesome!

Although where did you get that third picture mamba? That's a place called Peel in the Isle of Man. I would know because I live in peel.

Govagh!

I thought the Sun was not actively encouraged/supprted on here, even back in those bygone days. I guess the lure of the filthy dollar spoke loudly. So much about principles!

Looks an amazing place, coincidentally this picture of the Faroe Islands was posted on one of my facebook pages the other day.

332ornl.jpg

sods law it had to be 5 of the uncoolest , untrendiest lads and now we all get tarred with the same brush !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.