Treble winners “you’ll never sing that”

How about something like this old Bowie classic:

"Treble Treble, we've won it all;
Treble Treble, you've won fuck-all;
Treble Treble, and now you know;
City City, we love you so!"

Or you could change "City City" to "Lickle Citeh" for effect.

Ah I'll get me coat...

How about something like this old Bowie classic:

"Treble Treble, we've won it all;
Treble Treble, you've won fuck-all;
Treble Treble, and now you know;
City City, we love you so!"

Or you could change "City City" to "Lickle Citeh" for effect.

Ah I'll get me coat...
You might be onto something mate ;)

(This should be it btw, leave the Chelsea rip offs to small time clubs like Villa)

Every single ground we go to except for the swamp it's our duty to belt out "have you ever won the treble have you fuck" we got shit for years from practically every side, including sides who have no right to comment. It probably goes against our nature as a fanbase to gloat but it has to be done. Villa, forest, arsenal, dippers, spurs and newcastle are the main ones that come to mind let them all have it.

for them have you ever won the purists treble

Villa, for sure. If there's one set of fans that take delusion to another level, it's them. Clinging to a cup win in the early 80s to give themselves relevance. Desperate.

They'll undoubtedly hit back with their only other go-to songs:

"Where were you when you were shit?"
And the classic "Shit support, my Lord"

But at least we won't see any more of their daft inflatable cups.
The most horrible, fickle and unloyal fanbase in the country by far. In 1981 they won the old division 1 with 34k average(27K year before) then the year after(the season they won their precious European cup) they averaged 26K. By 1986 the gates had fallen to 15'000 average. Four years,YES FOUR YEARS after winning the pinnacle prize in European football. Absolute shite support, always have, always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.