Treble winners “you’ll never sing that”

I never understood the Villa vitriol.
Is it because their 'rich American' owner turned out to be a damp squib filled with broken promises?

For a club whose success is consigned to the 19th Century, they've had some awfully high opinions of themselves.
Maybe due to us keep signing their best players. Barry, Milner, Delph and now Grealish were among their top players at the time we signed them.

Also they were round about top 4 at the time we started competing and they have seen us go on to success while they have struggled.

They have always been a generally unlikeable fan base though IMO.

Last edited:
The forest fans found it funny when we replied you weren't even born

I'd be giving it the villa fans for sure, what with the lack of success and the delusion over Grealish they are def in the 'special' category
Throughout our PL title wins, I’ve never seen other sets of fans wanting United (2012, 2018, 2021) or Liverpool (2014, 2019, 2022) to win the league…

Apart from Villa in 2022!

Shouting ‘come on Liverpool’ all day, and meant it. Proper set of bitters!

Throughout our PL title wins, I’ve never seen other sets of fans wanting United (2012, 2018, 2021) or Liverpool (2014, 2019, 2022) to win the league…

Apart from Villa in 2022!

Shouting ‘come on Liverpool’ all day, and meant it. Proper set of bitters!
Weird as I remember us supporting them when they were fighting the rags in the early 90s

We even had a banner saying good luck villa they let our fans walk round with

none, always found chelsea, forrest, villa and rags sad cunts for singing the champions or europe you'll never sing that at people.

hopefully we don't become so tacky

Funny how after spending years of proclaiming
You've never won this
You've never won that
etc etc
And we went along and smashed doubles, trebles and a quadruple....
We have broken them all...

All they have been able to shout at us since Saturday evening is

Ha ha ha ha ha

I never understood the Villa vitriol.
Is it because their 'rich American' owner turned out to be a damp squib filled with broken promises?

For a club whose success is consigned to the 19th Century, they've had some awfully high opinions of themselves.
The used to sing to us about being owned by the Taliban, when they were owned by an American called Randy ?

Get your own house in order lads before you have a pop at us !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.