Treble winners “you’ll never sing that”

Throughout our PL title wins, I’ve never seen other sets of fans wanting United (2012, 2018, 2021) or Liverpool (2014, 2019, 2022) to win the league…

Apart from Villa in 2022!

Shouting ‘come on Liverpool’ all day, and meant it. Proper set of bitters!
You have to remember most villa fans under 30 also support either rags or Liverpool as well. It’s a weird setup in those parts.

Maybe due to us keep signing their best players. Barry, Milner, Delph and now Grealish were among their top players at the time we signed them.

Also they were round about top 4 at the time we started competing and they have seen us go on to success while they have struggled.

They have always been a generally unlikeable fan base though IMO.
That's not difficult to notice when Prince William the "head of the FA" is part of them.

Every single ground we go to except for the swamp it's our duty to belt out "have you ever won the treble have you fuck" we got shit for years from practically every side, including sides who have no right to comment. It probably goes against our nature as a fanbase to gloat but it has to be done. Villa, forest, arsenal, dippers, spurs and newcastle are the main ones that come to mind let them all have it.

So then lads, how does it feel to be European champions??
It still feels a bit surreal to me.
I definitely felt more elation when we won the prem for the first time. Maybe it was because of the drama of it all?
But being able to call ourselves the champions of Europe now officially (even though we all know we've been the best side around for 5 years) is amazing and fills me with immense pride.
its great to win it at last but all the utd fans on my facebook have gone off, all the liverpool fans have gone off, its so boring not taking the piss because if we lost they all would be on, i had a spurs fan trying to take the piss about buying it, but i just sang it at him and he soon fucked off, but it really is the utd and pool fans i want to take the piss, i will wait thou

I lived there when they won the league and the European Cup. Biggest tools in football because they are the biggest in a goldfish bowl called the West Midlands. Birmingham rule Birmingham and always will whether you like them or not. Battered Villa twice a season.
I lived in Sutton Coldfield and then Wombourne for 10 years and I can personally vouch for this!!
ALways get on well with Blue Noses, Villa, not so much!

You have to remember most villa fans under 30 also support either rags or Liverpool as well. It’s a weird setup in those parts.
Always remember a rag shirt being proudly waved by their fans when we played at Villa Park a few years ago. Sort of thing you'd expect if we played a non-league team in the FA Cup.

Just jealousy with the Villa lot, they think they were a bigger club and think the takeover should been them. Add to that us taking Jack and their heads have rolled off.

Just jealousy with the Villa lot, they think they were a bigger club and think the takeover should been them. Add to that us taking Jack and their heads have rolled off.
Which is a pile of shit, as we all know. They had two freak seasons in the early 80’s, apart from that their last FA Cup was 1957 and last League Championship was 1910.

Traditionally City have had a bigger and better support home and away. Higher attendances average almost every year for the last 60 years, higher all time average, higher record attendance. Add to that our away fans are better, louder, more respected, always have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.