Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Mine just arrived. It was shipped in a plain brown UPS box that was partly opened but the actual presentation box inside is undamaged and is in a plastic covering also. I have not yet looked inside to see the shirt because it's a present for my son so I don't want to open it. I will probably take a peek at some point though based upon what people here are reporting.

So far so good. Sorry to hear about the damage that folks there are seeing. Am I right in saying that they shipped within the UK in it's blue presentation box without any outside box? So it was left open for postal/courier workers to see? That's horrendous. I hope that the club makes it up to you.

Glad you can see it mate!

Wonder what the club will say. You heard anything about yours pal?

Not yet. Checked my emails. No phone call either. It’s only Monday so I’ll wait until later in the week before I go back to the souvenir store.

Cheers mate.

You pay upfront, wait months, and it arrives in that condition.

I just hope the other City fans who have ordered it aren’t having the same problem?
Same pal. Did you complain to City and have you had any response?IMG_0470.jpegIMG_0469.jpeg

Mine just arrived.. I have not yet looked inside to see the shirt because it's a present for my son so I don't want to open it. I will probably take a peek at some point though based upon what people here are reporting.

So far so good. Sorry to hear about the damage that folks there are seeing. Am I right in saying that they shipped within the UK in it's blue presentation box without any outside box? So it was left open for postal/courier workers to see? That's horrendous. I hope that the club makes it up to you.

It was shipped in a plain brown UPS box that was partly opened but the actual presentation box inside is undamaged and is in a plastic covering also

That’s how all of them should have been sent out, bar being partly opened. Have the club been reading the thread?

Same pal. Did you complain to City and have you had any response?View attachment 99821View attachment 99822

Sorry to see that. :-(

Looks like this is going to be a huge problem for City. There will be a lot of unhappy fans and refunds.

Shocking to think the club would send something so special and personal out in packaging like they have.

I went to the souvenir store. Spoke to a manager. Gave her my contact details. Waiting for an update and a reply.

Sorry to see that. :-(

Looks like this is going to be a huge problem for City. There will be a lot of unhappy fans and refunds.

Shocking to think the club would send something so special and personal out in packaging like they have.

I went to the souvenir store. Spoke to a manager. Gave her my contact details. Waiting for an update and a reply.
I've sent an email to the store via the online webform. Let us know if/when you get any update.

Mine is being delivered tomorrow according to UPS. Let's hope it is not damaged...
Hope you get it, I've had 4 delivery days now from them, still waiting, apparently they think it's still in Germany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.