Trevor Sinclair

Pretty serious charges against Sinclair there. Didn’t realise the severity of it tbh. Pointless speculating on it until the facts are known though.
Can never understand why so many rich people/celebraties/pundits ect feel the need to drink and drive dont no if they got so aragont they think they above the law .

Last edited:
He must have thought he was in Malibu, CA, down the hill from Hollywood! If so, he’d have to disappear from public view for a bit, but by next year he’d have a multi-movie deal and be pulling down a few mil. for each of them! Sadly, Blackpool isn’t Malibu!

You’re right Malibu is a right shit hole

In some respects this would now make a great Off Topic debate. People have mentioned jail time. What good would sending him to jail do ? It would cost me and you thousands of pounds for a start, it wouldn't protect society from a dangerous criminal, it will not help rehabiliate him and it would just be a waste of time. So knowing how this country works he is going down for 6 months.

On the continent they have far better systems to 'punish' people, weekend and evening curfews which allow people to continue to work but punish them by restricting their lifestyle. if we had a decent form of community service that would be moe sensible. Jail is not the answer in this instance.

Can he be prosecuted for drink driving if he didn't provide a specimen?

I was always led to believe that if you knew for certain you were over the limit it would be better not to provide a specimen, as although the driving ban is the same as drink driving, insurance companies do not recognise it the same way

Can he be prosecuted for drink driving if he didn't provide a specimen?

I was always led to believe that if you knew for certain you were over the limit it would be better not to provide a specimen, as although the driving ban is the same as drink driving, insurance companies do not recognise it the same way
Not true. I employed a guy who did the same. Failing to provide is much more serious

Can never understand why so many rich people/celebraties/pundits ect feel the need to drink and drive dont no if they got so aragont they think they above the law .
He employed a driver for a few years I think he may have been banned before, he’s a stupid fecker

In some respects this would now make a great Off Topic debate. People have mentioned jail time. What good would sending him to jail do ? It would cost me and you thousands of pounds for a start, it wouldn't protect society from a dangerous criminal, it will not help rehabiliate him and it would just be a waste of time. So knowing how this country works he is going down for 6 months.

On the continent they have far better systems to 'punish' people, weekend and evening curfews which allow people to continue to work but punish them by restricting their lifestyle. if we had a decent form of community service that would be moe sensible. Jail is not the answer in this instance.
Drink driving offences should result in a custodial sentence. I'd lock every last one of the utter ****s up. And yes I know it will never happen, Just my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.