Trevor Sinclair

It's the racially aggravated public order offence that intrigues me,
did he call a copper a honky?

Not defending what he did but nobody was hurt at least and he doesn't strike me as a malicious character, he normally seems a laid back happy person so I hope he gets through this and whatever problems he's having and maybe one day he will back on TV singing our praises again. I enjoyed his punditry and commentary whenever he was on.

Last edited:
Not defending what he did but nobody was hurt at least and he doesn't strike me as a malicious character, he normally seems a laid back happy person so I hope he gets through this and whatever problems he's having and maybe one day he will back on TV singing our praises again. I enjoyed his punditry and commentary whenever he was on.
This is the same argument for not sending off Kane and Alle (esp Kane). It’s spurious at best and makes no sense. It’s not a defence to say he ‘bigs up City’.......

He’ll get a 18 month suspended sentence with 6 month community service. Be shocked if he get jail time.

This is the same argument for not sending off Kane and Alle (esp Kane). It’s spurious at best and makes no sense. It’s not a defence to say he ‘bigs up City’.......
I started out saying I'm not defending his actions(the fact that I recognise him as one of the only pro City pundits is not a defence I can't understand how you came to that conclusion personally), which implies whatever the courts decide fair enough he's been very stupid but let him serve whatever punishment they deem fit and learn his lessons and we move on(nobody was hurt). I also said it seems out of character from what I have seen of him and having heard him talk off camera with fans, maybe he really was/is going through difficult times, maybe he's not we can only guess.

I don't see your problem with anything I've said really that's what doesn't make sense, or are you saying that's it for him now, no way back, condemned by all blues forever?

What a great bloke ,he said he had no choice but to support City as he was brought up in Whitefield ,he went on to say every one from Prestwich and Whitefield support City ,I love listening to him on telly much better than a lot of the clowns they have on telly now a days
Tricky Trev’ll never get a job as a as a pundit,on satellite tv, spouting shite like that. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.