Trevor Sinclair

I don't think he's particularly pro-city whenever i've heard him speak. I prefer it this way, We hate bias pundits in favour of other teams so we shouldn't want an ex blue or fan to go the same way with us. I like listening to him talk about non-city related football, he speaks a lot of sense and doesn't just tow the cliche'd line.

Disagree entirely. Every time I hear it, my immediate response is "fuck off", and I'm not paranoid in any way. In addition, no reds could get under my bed as I have drawers there. Why should ANY City fan feel sorry for those bastards. I'll bet he wouldn't have said it if it had been the other way round.

Me too mate. Watched it hundreds of times like most others I guess and I actually say 'Fuck off' every time, it is a natural reaction that I cannot stop or control........and nor do I ever want to either.....

Didn't City want to buy Trev when he was at Blackpool but he chose QPR instead? - it would not surprise me if City at the time offered some daft payment option and so QPR was a better option.

I remember this too...he was flying at the time and i remember me and my mate really hoping we were gonna get him..they had a decent team withamong others iirc a winger called Wayne Ferryday or something, with ferdinand uptop..mad days they were.

I remember this too...he was flying at the time and i remember me and my mate really hoping we were gonna get him..they had a decent team withamong others iirc a winger called Wayne Ferryday or something, with ferdinand uptop..mad days they were.

Not sure about Feraday, think he might have been earlier but I think Sinton was there and they had a useful left-back.....Clive the jive or something? Ferdinand was awesome for them, witnessing a 4-0 rout at Loftus Road was painful and just wished that we could have been in a position to get him in a light blue shirt......

Not sure about Feraday, think he might have been earlier but I think Sinton was there and they had a useful left-back.....Clive the jive or something? Ferdinand was awesome for them, witnessing a 4-0 rout at Loftus Road was painful and just wished that we could have been in a position to get him in a light blue shirt......

Yes mate i think your right, Sinton all the way and as you say, some Home boy at left back. Didnt know he signed for Cambridge either and became a PE teacher in Essex..

From wiki....He was named after the famous scientist Euclid by his father. He chose to use the name Clive however in later life.

Anyway, Trevor.

Big day for Trevor tommorow - sentencing time. I am predicting a little bit of jail!!

'Sinclair, 44, of Victory Boulevard, Lytham, is due in court charged with drink driving, assaulting a police officer, racially aggravated public order, failing to provide a specimen for analysis, criminal damage and disorderly conduct in a police station'
https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/our-region/fylde/lytham/ex-blackpool-star-due-in-court-1-8914614

He's asked to be represented by the panel that viewed Lukaku's double kick at a Newcastle player the other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.