Trevor Sinclair

It's a day I didn't think I'd see when I'm on talkragshite's side.
Thick as fuck pal, I don’t have much time for the Royal Family but if Sinclair thinks we live in a Racist Society he’s a prick. There’s an element of Racism in our culture that will never be eradicated but our Country is one of the most tolerant in the civilised world.

Thick as fuck pal, I don’t have much time for the Royal Family but if Sinclair thinks we live in a Racist Society he’s a prick. There’s an element of Racism in our culture that will never be eradicated but our Country is one of the most tolerant in the civilised world.

Any chance of getting this idiot a ban from City like people that invade the pitch. It's someone's mum who died and this idiot has previous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220909-002425_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-002425_Chrome.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20220909-002109_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-002109_Chrome.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20220909-000502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220909-000502_Chrome.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 142
Ridiculous thing to tweet when he surely knows the backlash is likely to end his media career and bring lots of unwelcome grief to his frond door.

TS can fuck off though if they think they are the bastion of morality for distancing themselves from him. Cunts employ more cunts. What a shock that it sometimes goes pear shaped...

Always found it embarrassing that this moron represents us on Talksport. He's clearly thick as fuck.
He doesn't represnt ''us'' on Talk Sport, he represents himself.
Maybe he is reacting to the Meghan comments made in the media last week? It isn't hard to understand where he is coming from if that is the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.