Trevor Sinclair

Am guessing here but it wouldn’t surprise me if Simon Jordan refuses to work with him again .

Total madness. Even if he believes it, which seems strange enough, why would he tweet it out? Is he deliberately trying to upset millions of people (of all races and creeds)? His media career is over because the sponsors and advertisers of Talksport will just pull the plug tomorrow and his bosses will have to take action to protect their brand.
In vino veritas

I don't really get the logic. He's not exactly known for his intelligence.

That being said, people have done and said a lot worse and their career has barely been impacted. I wonder how many people who rant and rave about cancel culture will be wanting him cancelled. Already seen Piers Morgan suggest he's ended his career. Lol

Last edited:
Words fail me they really do:-(

thats mad but not the worst I have seen on twitter tonight - I think some people just don't have a filter and can't see the big - NOT NOW NOT HERE sign before they post.

Personally tonight I am steering clear of the politics thread in that there are points I could make just not now - time place and all that jazz

Seriously bad take from Sinclair, unlike the likes of Morgan who can pull in viewers and listeners Sinclair is a nothing in the media world and will be probably be fucked off with no thoughts from TS, he’s not right in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.