Tribute to Newtonheathdave

Seriously someone need to print into their heads WE DO NOT PLAY WITH 3 DMs

PS.
I just found out that juventus fans on juventuz.com are equally if not more deluded than the rags,
they are obviously not happy about Dzeko joining us :) and they cant understand how anyone can support or join a club "with no history" funny as fuck :)

Jesus wept. This says it all.

"This is a fair point. For me, Santa Cruz could provide the same Plan B that Dzeko will. It says it all that they're happy to just spend another £30m instead of trying to manage something better out of their existing squad. It's lazy management imo."

Clueless.

Viva Rivaldo said:
The Fixer said:
This is posted on sadcafe.....

Originally Posted by Olly
Yep.

But, let's go and look at Bluemoon's "Who's Online" list;

Matt In Oz
mcfcinprague
NZBlue
Philadelphia_Citizen
BLUEinTheUSA
IcelandicBlue
Danish_blue
mancmackem
Irish_Owen
Andy Milton Keynes
brummie blue
PjMSweden
spanishblue
blue dallas
Dubai Blue
Wexford Blue
Fallingbostel Blue

Strange...

Just to let you rag cunts know about 85% of that list are MANCS who have moved away not just shitty glory hunters like your online members list who have no idea where TRAFFORD IS!!

Are you sure? 85% of 17? Think you've got your maths wrong.

I reckon you're from Redcafe.

Bye bye.

mcfcliam said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Are you sure? 85% of 17? Think you've got your maths wrong.

I reckon you're from Redcafe.

Bye bye.
Quite funny really my user name is Fallingbostel Blue however I was born in Newton Heath, my user name stems from serving with the forces in "Fallingbostel Germany". I am now back in UK but didn't want to change my user name.

Newtonheathdave is pissing Allforone off at the moment. Its giving me a right chuckle at the moment.... just reading ragcafe and the kid is getting all wound up.

"Dont come on here and tell me what i do and dont know about my clubs history you fucking plank, you dont know anything about me so maybe you should remember that."

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Newtonheathdave is pissing Allforone off at the moment. Its giving me a right chuckle at the moment.... just reading ragcafe and the kid is getting all wound up.

"Dont come on here and tell me what i do and dont know about my clubs history you fucking plank, you dont know anything about me so maybe you should remember that."

Fucking quality! And Dave's response to that has put that prick firmly in his fucking place. And if you're reading this Allforone (which I'm sure you will at some point), sugar daddies saved your club from extinction in both 1902 and 1931 you fucking idiot. So to say United have achieved everything in their history without the help of a sugar daddy is as wrong as it gets. If it wasn't for Davies and Gibson your club wouldn't have even existed.

Now run along and take Dave's advice and read up on the history of your club pre-1992. There's a good boy.

M18CTID said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Fucking quality! And Dave's response to that has put that prick firmly in his fucking place. And if you're reading this Allforone (which I'm sure you will at some point), sugar daddies saved your club from extinction in both 1902 and 1931 you fucking idiot. So to say United have achieved everything in their history without the help of a sugar daddy is as wrong as it gets. If it wasn't for Davies and Gibson your club wouldn't have even existed.

Now run along and take Dave's advice and read up on the history of your club pre-1992. There's a good boy.

He's too thick and too blinkered to beleive anything other than what Utd and Sky tell him. He wouldn't understand his clubs history prior to the Prem because to him it didn't exist.

hi everyone Wrexham fan in peace. i was wondering if you could please sign a petition regarding the leasing and ownership of my club's ground by the club's owners. at this minute in time the future dosen't seem bright for Wrexham Fc. Thank you.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?wxm2011&1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... ?wxm2011&1</a>

i would have put this as a new thread but it appears i'm not allowed to start one until i post over 100 times on here. if anyone could start a new thread about this on here for me it would be much appreciated. thank you.

Stevecefn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.