Tribute to Newtonheathdave

Excal said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He totally ignored what Dave said. He just went on about how he doesnt give a shit and goes on about City fans reading their forum... yet their sat in a 27 page "Bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread that talks about what we are doing.

As of this posting, there are 1,063 posts in Redcafe's Bluemoon thread. As the thread was started 313 days ago on 24/2, that's just under 3.4 posts per day to that thread.

In this thread, which was started a bit over 24 hours ago, there's currently 118 posts.

Oh do fuck off...

Mods, the filth from shitcafe have arrived...

Excal said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He totally ignored what Dave said. He just went on about how he doesnt give a shit and goes on about City fans reading their forum... yet their sat in a 27 page "Bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread that talks about what we are doing.

As of this posting, there are 1,063 posts in Redcafe's Bluemoon thread. As the thread was started 313 days ago on 24/2, that's just under 3.4 posts per day to that thread.

In this thread, which was started a bit over 24 hours ago, there's currently 118 posts.

4 threads on City or city players and one on the FFP rules which is about us too.

I thought you didn't care about us. I thought Liverpool was your derby ?

Typical lying rags.

Excal said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Im not saying we don't talk about the dick heads... simply pointing the irony out in Allforones post.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Excal said:

Im not saying we don't talk about the dick heads... simply pointing the irony out in Allforones post.

Do you think that Allforones is one of those ladyboys ? There's a good chance he's from Asia, he's definitely a big tart and he's a huge cock too.

stony said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Do you think that Allforones is one of those ladyboys ? There's a good chance he's from Asia, he's definitely a big tart and he's a huge cock too.
I think you're right.

Is this our Allforones?
images

stony said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Could be. What makes me laugh is that Dave has owned both him and Kraftwerker by totally disproving their argument that United have never had the benefit of a sugar daddy owner but they're still in total denial about it. In fact, it shows just how little Allforone knows about his own club by barking up totally the wrong tree and talking about the Busby Babes. Errrr no mate - your 2 bailouts came long before that. The second one happened when Busby was still a City player you fucking weapon. And the reason why we know so much about your club is that it comes in handy when dealing with ill-informed wankers like you.

Zabaleta is average I'm afraid and let's be honest here, as good as Kompany is (probs 5th best CB in the world), he's not as good as Vidic.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
Zabaleta is average I'm afraid and let's be honest here, as good as Kompany is (probs 5th best CB in the world), he's not as good as Vidic.

Considering our defence is so apparently average and considering our best CB is apparently not better than Vidic and Ferdinand, somehow we have the best defensive record in the league.

P.S. We do not have 3 holding midfielders. It's a myth, watch our games. Toure is closer to a supporting striker than holding midfielder. De Jong is our only purely defensive midfielder.

M18CTID said:
stony said:

Could be. What makes me laugh is that Dave has owned both him and Kraftwerker by totally disproving their argument that United have never had the benefit of a sugar daddy owner but they're still in total denial about it. In fact, it shows just how little Allforone knows about his own club by barking up totally the wrong tree and talking about the Busby Babes. Errrr no mate - your 2 bailouts came long before that. The second one happened when Busby was still a City player you fucking weapon. And the reason why we know so much about your club is that it comes in handy when dealing with ill-informed wankers like you.

How you doing fella? you still in the newbs on there? Tbh I much prefered it in there and I was extremely apprehensive about being put up to the mains. I'm going to give it a miss on there from now on.
Now allforone is just ended up being a wum unfortunately. Kraftwerker by and large you can talk football with. There is some good lads on there with Brewlio being a top fella.

The guy is clueless.... completely avoided the subject in his last post and is now going on about Kompany v Vidic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.