Tribute to Newtonheathdave

goatbinfed said:
SWP's back said:
You'll be sorry you said that (probably)

Edit: Keep it up on there, always enjoy reading your thoughts pre-derby games.

Don't get you there mate. What would I be sorry for?

Don't worry. A failed attempt at humour as you had appeared to react angrily at another poster and someone said you often apologiesed. I thought to try and make light of it.

Keep up the good work.

LoveCity said:
That so many of them call us "Citeh" on that board says all you need to know about their populace. No Mancunian would take the p!ss out of their own accent.

Exactly, its bizarre.

goatbinfed said:
zeven said:
I agree, some of the comments on here are out of order. look at this way" some uses videogames or paintball to get their aggresion out! we use blue-moon :) im confident we all know how to get along outside these internet forums and behave like honerable ppl.

about you feeling unfomfortable with this thread! i'm sorry you feel that way! i'd have hoped you could see the irony (joke) in it. i think even your pals on redcafe can do that.

fair enough. At the end of the day its just my opinion I post on there. I would like to think I give a fairly balanced view and although I am biased in regards to City I would not want the fact I know theres a load of others blues watching what I put kind of influence my posts especially as you all know my username on here now
You do! thats why i started the thread, you do a damn good job over there, and credit to you for keeping you emotions under control. i think you could add alot to this forum and im sure im talking for everyone on here (except one) when i say you'd be a welcomed addition here once again.

And that we ALL enjoy your posts on redcafe!

LoveCity said:
That so many of them call us "Citeh" on that board says all you need to know about their populace. No Mancunian would take the p!ss out of their own accent.

my feelings exactly, i have no idea at all why they TRY to take the piss with this???? and if your watching you silly plastic wankers, why?

the thing is im proud to come from manchester and have its accent. and thats why i support its only football team.

zeven said:
goatbinfed said:
fair enough. At the end of the day its just my opinion I post on there. I would like to think I give a fairly balanced view and although I am biased in regards to City I would not want the fact I know theres a load of others blues watching what I put kind of influence my posts especially as you all know my username on here now
You do! thats why i started the thread, you do a damn good job over there, and credit to you for keeping you emotions under control. i think you could add alot to this forum and im sure im talking for everyone on here when i say you'd be a welcomed addition here once again.

Really? Shut up.

Sigh said:
So we now have Blues, on a Blue forum, knowing rags are watching, slagging off other Blues, because those other Blues aren't as well-adjusted and mature as the best Blues that slag off other Blues on a Blue forum knowing full-well rags are watching.

I hope your rag cred has gone waaaaaay up.

Give yourselves a big wank.

Did you write "Inception"?

SWP's back said:
Sigh said:
So we now have Blues, on a Blue forum, knowing rags are watching, slagging off other Blues, because those other Blues aren't as well-adjusted and mature as the best Blues that slag off other Blues on a Blue forum knowing full-well rags are watching.

I hope your rag cred has gone waaaaaay up.

Give yourselves a big wank.

Did you write "Inception"?

no, but I did write some of the secondary dialogue for three scenes in "Whores of Attention II".

Sigh said:
zeven said:
You do! thats why i started the thread, you do a damn good job over there, and credit to you for keeping you emotions under control. i think you could add alot to this forum and im sure im talking for everyone on here when i say you'd be a welcomed addition here once again.

Really? Shut up.
Oh ok almost everyone. I'll try to be more specific next time. :)

Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.