Tribute to Newtonheathdave

These are not the plastics you are looking for?

mindtrick.jpg

Fucking rag twats. If there is a single least credible charge to be laid at City, it's that plastic is to be found to a significant degree. I have little doubt that rags like this have never heard of Tommy Doch, or Ron Bojangles, or that Martin Edwards has got athletes foot, or the Stretford Morgue was half empty despite some big tashed twats juggling balls, and if I might remind the Clacton reds (fuck offffff you soft southern twats) you were dribbling spittle out of your eyes to get rid of Sir Bacon after we stuffed you 5-1...and don't say you weren't...and how is Mr. Robbins these days anyway, as well -treated by you as the Munich victims?

pathetic plastics. You couldn't even get your Busby memorial right.

mcfcliam said:
That 'Allforone' is a funny one...I actually feel sorry for him as he's so plastic and deluded, someone should tell him that his parents wish he was a blowjob.

Kompany is a 'poor mans vidic' and Zabaleta is 'average'

Fucking LOL

I have read this wet behind the ears prick's pearls of wisdom as well. You just know he belongs to the usual rag tag shower of bandwagon-jumping gobshites the majority of which are denizens of Essex and Singapore. He spouts the same hackneyed bilge about ''City's 3 defensive midfielders'' without ever having studied how we play at all. Any team other than the rags never get any credit whatsoever, and you also know, for a certain fact, that if, (pray, when) they start to slip down the table he will be ''Sick of football'' and be first out of the pub when they are 3 nil down.

Ancient Citizen said:
mcfcliam said:
That 'Allforone' is a funny one...I actually feel sorry for him as he's so plastic and deluded, someone should tell him that his parents wish he was a blowjob.

Kompany is a 'poor mans vidic' and Zabaleta is 'average'

Fucking LOL

I have read this wet behind the ears prick's pearls of wisdom as well. You just know he belongs to the usual rag tag shower of bandwagon-jumping gobshites the majority of which are denizens of Essex and Singapore. He spouts the same hackneyed bilge about ''City's 3 defensive midfielders'' without ever having studied how we play at all. Any team other than the rags never get any credit whatsoever, and you also know, for a certain fact, that if, (pray, when) they start to slip down the table he will be ''Sick of football'' and be first out of the pub when they are 3 nil down.

He's arguably the biggest clown on that site and how the fuck he ever got promoted to the mains is beyond me - he certainly couldn't have got any rep points for any of his City related posts. Never stops banging on about City being obsessed with United yet can't stop talking about us. You'd need the patience of a saint not to dish anything back in return so I'm not surprised that Dave had a pop back at him.

To those criticising Dave for offering an apology, you need to realise that when you're a guest on an opposing fans forum you can't just go in all guns blazing because it'll result in an almost certain ban. Sometimes it's nigh on impossible not to react of course, especially if someone is spouting ill-informed bullshit. And if you think Dave apologises for every post he
makes on there then you couldn't be any more wrong - there's many a time he's put a red straight on something and stuck to his guns.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/citeh-chelsea-ii-317500/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/citeh-chelsea-ii-317500/</a>

got to laugh at how many threads on city are on there..

On dzeko
noodlehair

I've never heard of him
Nope, not ringing any bells (I can't even remember either of Wolfsburg's goals against us last year, let alone who scored them)

Somehow doubt he's "one of the best strikers in the world" though.
City should be looking for someone to take Gareth Barry's place

funniest thing i'v read today

Spurs earned the right to sign Van der Vaart, your club never earnt the right to buy a player like Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.