Trophy Full House

Looking forward to seeing a team group picture with the treble trophies .
Pity that some of the players won’t be on it

I'll be surprised if we win the Community Shield. We're invariably not ready for it for no other reason than Pep not pushing the squad too much in pre-season. I expect the same outcome as our last two appearances accompanied by all the naysayers saying it won't be our year and declaring Arsenal favourites for the title.
Yep, Arsenal will be desperate to win it too after losing out to us last season, while we likely won't give a shit. Which is a shame, because it'd be nice to get every trophy at the same time and do that thing Liverpool did where they had a photograph with all of their trophies as if they won them in the same season, even though they were already knocked out of at least one of them.

They all come back when they feel well rested , pep doesnt say you have to be back on a set day , they wont be fit after celebrating a treble , they have been on the piss for weeks
No competitions this summer they will all come back together, besides they aren’t all back by the time of the club world cup we have bigger issues. Expecting strong teams in Community shield and super cup.

They all come back when they feel well rested , pep doesnt say you have to be back on a set day , they wont be fit after celebrating a treble , they have been on the piss for weeks
That’s rubbish. Pep would have gave them a date to be back which I think is Monday it’s not as it they were all playing later stages of the World Cup or euros. If they come back unfit cause they were on the piss pep won’t be a happy man. They most likely won’t be match fit for the community shield or super cup but neither will arsenal or Sevilla. As for the CWC they all be match fit barring injury

Were the Dippers installed as title favourites last year after the Community Shield ? , may be mistaken but we all know the comparsions between Haaland and Barn Door Nunez were all over the media , apparently Haaland had signed for the wrong club .........but scored 40 goals more than Nunez who signed for the right club.
Yeah but, but, but Nunez's goals.meant more

That’s rubbish. Pep would have gave them a date to be back which I think is Monday it’s not as it they were all playing later stages of the World Cup or euros. If they come back unfit cause they were on the piss pep won’t be a happy man. They most likely won’t be match fit for the community shield or super cup but neither will arsenal or Sevilla. As for the CWC they all be match fit barring injury
It is not rubbish , i have seen pep say they come back when they feel they have had enough rest a couple of times

Were the Dippers installed as title favourites last year after the Community Shield ? , may be mistaken but we all know the comparsions between Haaland and Barn Door Nunez were all over the media , apparently Haaland had signed for the wrong club .........but scored 40 goals more than Nunez who signed for the right club.
They both definitely signed for the right club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.