Trophy Full House

Super League and World Club Championship mean exactly the same as the Charity Shield - nothing!

(Okay maybe a nice photo opportunity)
Good job we aren’t playing for anything called the Super League, World Club Championship or Charity Shield then.

Pep’s said a few years ago when talking about our domestic quadruple clean sweep; ‘wait, it is four trophies not three, we won the Community Shield as well, it is a trophy in Germany and Spain, are you saying it is not here? but then why was it when another club won it a few years ago?’

That’s about the FA Community Shield. He’ll have the same view with the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup. So will the players. So will the rest of the club. So do most of our fans.

As I say, they aren’t major trophies, but they are proper trophies and do mean something.

That’s simply not true in the slightest.

They are proper trophies, they are minor trophies (not saying they are held in the same prestige as the CL), but all clubs take them seriously.

We are the only set of fans (thankfully it’s not all of us) I’ve ever heard belittle these trophies.
Every trophy is important especially to us, we have fought hard and long to get to the very top. We've known the depths let's enjoy the highs. Every single trophy is huge...... I nearly put massive but couldn't stand the back lash I'd get. :-)
So I am with you all the way @Psychedelic Casual

According to reports Jack is in Dubai doing extensive body building and training.

"now his huge bender appears to be over as he is in Dubai for some training ahead of Man City's pre-season tour."
I think the constant jibes in the media about him enjoying himself after winning the treble have got to him a bit and he wants to come back with a big FU to his detractors.

I think the constant jibes in the media about him enjoying himself after winning the treble have got to him a bit and he wants to come back with a big FU to his detractors.
That's our Jack, just like us saying 'stick that where the sun don't shine' to every other team's fans when they pick on us!! :-)

He'll show 'em all. He might like to party but he also seems to have back bone. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.