Trophy Full House

That’s rubbish. Pep would have gave them a date to be back which I think is Monday it’s not as it they were all playing later stages of the World Cup or euros. If they come back unfit cause they were on the piss pep won’t be a happy man. They most likely won’t be match fit for the community shield or super cup but neither will arsenal or Sevilla. As for the CWC they all be match fit barring injury
Mate, the poster you responded to is deluded

It will make some picture that’s for sure.
As far as Im aware no club in Europe maybe even the World has ever won
/held 7 trophies at the same time.

It will make some picture that’s for sure.
As far as Im aware no club in Europe maybe even the World has ever won
/held 7 trophies at the same time.
It’s the league cup that will fuck us up quarter finals we have to play the kids any top side would beat us

They all come back when they feel well rested , pep doesnt say you have to be back on a set day , they wont be fit after celebrating a treble , they have been on the piss for weeks
The season will have already started, so I doubt anyone will be missing or still pissed, although Jack may still be hungover.

I know I started this but I reckon the chances of getting that photo are pretty negligible.
My gut feel is, now that the CL is done, Pep will go full gas on the Prem this year. 4 in a really is the stuff of legend. Nothing should be allowed to get in the way of being the first club in England ever to do that. 1888 is a bloody long time ago.

Mad to think that if all goes well, by February next year, by winning 9 or 10 games we could hold at the same time every single possible trophy a single club can win.

Premier League - holders
FA Cup - holders
Champions League -holders
Community Shield - 1 game
Euro Super Cup - 1 game
World Club Cup - 2 games
League Cup - 6 games, only really need to win 5

Of course it could be over by 6 August, but the Septuple is on!
Entitled? Moi?

would of been better if it was done in the same season

Super cup and world cup are a nonsense , half the team will be missing , they are not even in the realm of serious games
That’s simply not true in the slightest.

They are proper trophies, they are minor trophies (not saying they are held in the same prestige as the CL), but all clubs take them seriously.

We are the only set of fans (thankfully it’s not all of us) I’ve ever heard belittle these trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.