Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

I hope those few City fans on here who were worried about a City no show would think again now.

Yeah, I'm pissed up, coming back from town on the 192 now.

I told you flappers the pubs in the city centre were full off City fans who would go to trophy parade.

I was in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate and it was rocking. Everyone pilled out before the busses came past.

It was fucking great! :-)
I was in there mate. Pissed as anything now. What made me laugh was the two United fans coming in give it the big one. Absolutely embarrassed themselves!

I ended up seeing loads of old faces in there.

I’m sorry but a pub full of blues is not gonna make a difference.

Whoever signed off holding this parade wants strung up by the balls.

I like many are not even home from Wembley yet. Majority of rest cant be arsed after yesterday - as I’m sure the players aren’t.

So predictable by everybody except the clowns in charge of organising it.
Turns out your post was a load of shite. The turnout was brilliant

I was in there mate. Pissed as anything now. What made me laugh was the two United fans coming in give it the big one. Absolutely embarrassed themselves!

I ended up seeing loads of old faces in there.

In the old days they'd have been carried out and deservedly so. What idiot goes into a town full of another team celebrating to wind them up. They're lucky the rag scum.

In the old days they'd have been carried out and deservedly so. What idiot goes into a town full of another team celebrating to wind them up. They're lucky the rag scum.
As soon as city fans realised what they were doing, they literally ran up the stairs mate.

How sad do you have to be to do that. Imagine going to a rivals parade to wind up city fans. Laughable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.