Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Had thought the parade was a mistake Deansgste is usually rag central and had thought they'd be in the piss celebrating. I couldn't have gone anyway stuck in a Spanish hospital. Glad to be proved wrong parade saved the weekend well done Blues restored our pride.

Thought it was brilliant. Stood near the screen at the bottom of St Marys gate, great idea for them to stop for a minute or so there. A few rags shouting 2-1 on the walk back to the tram but 31 points reply soon shuts the fckers up. Well done everyone who went

Reactions: CC1
We're rightly pissed off today but 6/10?? In the season we set a record of 4 Prems in a row plus won the Club World Cup & Super Cup for the first time. Saying 3 out of 7 sounds like you're giving equal weight to the Community Shield & Carabao.

Compare that to our so-called "rival's" seasons. Tarquins can have a parade for the Community Shield & the scousers can have one for the Carabou. And they may gloat for a while but the Rags will be playing Thurs nights next season after finishing 8th with a negative GD. We've won 3 trophies and broken another fucking record!
Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.

Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.
You're wrong about the no wins against the top 4, not that it's important anyway. We broke 90 points in the league and finished first, that's what's important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.