Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Got a bug in Watford Sat am so was still feeling rough but made it to the parade.
Didnt read the instructions properly so went to the start by mistake rather than the end or Deansgate....got piss wet through for 2 hours.
i said to my lad thats the worst parade Ive been on then seen the pics this am and thought oh ffs, realised my mistake.
My only excuse was I had not eaten anything since Friday apart from about 15 pints I forced down.

Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.
Erm…….not that I’m into gloating, but didn’t we win the league for the 4th time on the bounce yer daft sod?

6/10 pmsl

Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.
Still Champions in a transition season. Superb but next season will be tougher.

Got a bug in Watford Sat am so was still feeling rough but made it to the parade.
Didnt read the instructions properly so went to the start by mistake rather than the end or Deansgate....got piss wet through for 2 hours.
i said to my lad thats the worst parade Ive been on then seen the pics this am and thought oh ffs, realised my mistake.
My only excuse was I had not eaten anything since Friday apart from about 15 pints I forced down.
A 15 pint bug?

Lol really some of our fans needed to give their heads a wobble. We've just done 4 in a row, 4 in a fucking row. Never ever been done in England before. City are the first team every.
You say there's nothing to gloat about, well I feel sorry for you if that's not enough.

I honestly thought after the treble season we would finish empty handed this season.

The plastic rags around here are getting giddy, 4 fingers shuts the fuckers up.

"There is nothing to gloat about".

I'm getting the sniffles here........

Went on X/Twitter very briefly. It’s started. Selected pictures by Untied and Liverpool fans of a now show turn out title parade again by City fans. Honestly I’m not arsed. At the end of the day it’s just bitter red shirt banter. But it’s so predictable and boring now, isn’t it.

Why don’t you just fuck off with your negative shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.