Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.
Not surprised you've only posted 685 times in over 12 years. I'd give it up if I were you.

Went on X/Twitter very briefly. It’s started. Selected pictures by Untied and Liverpool fans of a now show turn out title parade again by City fans. Honestly I’m not arsed. At the end of the day it’s just bitter red shirt banter. But it’s so predictable and boring now, isn’t it.
New Bitters

Minus two points for going out in quarter-finals of UCL after predictable display vs RM, minus one point for FA Cup loss and minus one point for FA Community Shield and Carabao Cup losses. 6/10 season for me, adding to that no wins versus Top four in the league, there is nothing to gloat about.
1000020095.jpg

And only two defeats against the top 4.

Shit. And to think, if we'd beat Villa at home, we'd have won the prem.

Went on X/Twitter very briefly. It’s started. Selected pictures by Untied and Liverpool fans of a now show turn out title parade again by City fans. Honestly I’m not arsed. At the end of the day it’s just bitter red shirt banter. But it’s so predictable and boring now, isn’t it.

Screenshotted this yesterday and sent it as a reply to some nonsense a united fan had messaged me about the parade. Funnily enough I didn't hear back after that...

Attachments

• 1000091294.jpg
    1000091294.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 185
Grown people taking the piss out of other grown people, for not going to a parade that they probably wouldn't have gone to themselves, if the shoe was on the other foot.

Parades are great for families to take their kids to see the players up close, and for those that fancy going along for a final celebration.

Personally, I couldn't care less what other fans think about how many people showed up. If 10 people showed up they'd take the piss, if 50,000 showed up, they'd say something about 115 charges; just ignore them and recognise some 2nd hand embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.