Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

I went to the parade and thought it was pretty packed, personally couldn't give a single fuck about what a rag or dipper may think about it. What i would say is that 7:30pm on a Sunday night was not the ideal time for a parade, however anyone who could have gone but chose not to should be taking a look at themselves this morning.

I’ve had a look at myself this morning. A new grey piab has emerged since the last time I looked.

I went to the parade and thought it was pretty packed, personally couldn't give a single fuck about what a rag or dipper may think about it. What i would say is that 7:30pm on a Sunday night was not the ideal time for a parade, however anyone who could have gone but chose not to should be taking a look at themselves this morning.
Why I did 50 out of 55 games isn't that enough ?

Glad I went.

After getting back from London yesterday at 1pm I was absolutely fucked

I wasn't going to go to the parade but I dragged myself into town and got in at 5pm.

Met some friends in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate. It was packed and rocking.

Went outside to see the PL trophy and buses go by. And then went back in for a few more scoops.

I got home about 1am.

Today I'm doing fuck all. :-)

Took a few pictures which I'll post today or tomorrow.
I felt the same.

Yes but do you think you should post shite like that in the first place, saying Deansgate will be full of rags taking the piss whilst stuck in a Spanish hospital is just poor beyond belief, just think you’re posts are part of the problem as to why the media constantly attack us.
The kind of comments you refer to are of a uniquely blue moon forum mindset. I’ve never understood why they do it.

The same people try and scare blues off going to town on derby day or trips to Wembley when we play the rags with dire warnings of blues being endangered by marauding rags. Bizarre.

I must’ve been to over 50 derbies in my life and the occasional bits of relatively low level violence I’ve seen have overwhelmingly been blue on red. We’ve nothing to be scared of but some on here seem keen to perpetuate the myth that danger lurks around every corner

Wait till I get hold of my old English teacher. Miss Huntington, if you’re out there reading this you need to sort your syllabus out….even though you’re probably about 70 now.
I made the same mistake a couple of weeks ago, wrongly attributing, "Golf is a good walk spoiled," to Twain.

I was put right by @Alan Harper's Tash .

I didn't go
last tear I got off a train from birmingham aorport and went straight to it after flying back, holdall and everything.

this year. I got back from london at 6:30pm and honestly couldn't be arsed after driving for 4 hrs to then schlep to town, wanted to relax after a heavy weekend.

I don't feel bad about it or feel I need to look at myself, I do the hard yards every season and been to every other parade, this one I can swerve.

If it was today around now I would be there.

The kind of comments you refer to are of a uniquely blue moon forum mindset. I’ve never understood why they do it.

The same people try and scare blues off going to town on derby day or trips to Wembley when we play the rags with dire warnings of blues being endangered by marauding rags. Bizarre.

I must’ve been to over 50 derbies in my life and the occasional bits of relatively low level violence I’ve seen have overwhelmingly been blue on red. We’ve nothing to be scared of but some on here seem keen to perpetuate the myth that danger lurks around every corner

I presume you’ve seen that video of Harrow fights that’s doing the rounds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.