Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

What a turn out and what an evening it was yesterday! Great time, The kids absolutely loved it. Brilliant to see so many little blues around!

I didn't post on here at all about the parade until now, I was reading the thread and came across numerous weird posts (obviously rags), Alot of blues here too with negative comments...Strange.

Alot on here commenting about the turn out for the parade, Yet you didn't bother to go yourselves? You aren't entitled to give a negative comment about the turnout if you don't go yourself.

The best thing to do for the majority of people on here is stay away from social media and there stupid pictures of empty streets that aren't the case at all. I was at the parade yesterday it was was a sea of blue!

We've won FOUR CONSECUTIVE league titles on a row, Something which has never been done before, Yet you still continue to bombard your own fan base over attendance, Do you lot not think we have to deal with enough of that shit off opposition fans without our own having a fucking pop...

Either get yourself to the parade and have a good time OR stay at home and shut the fuck up!

What a turn out and what an evening it was yesterday! Great time, The kids absolutely loved it. Brilliant to see so many little blues around!

I didn't post on here at all about the parade until now, I was reading the thread and came across numerous weird posts (obviously rags), Alot of blues here too with negative comments...Strange.

Alot on here commenting about the turn out for the parade, Yet you didn't bother to go yourselves? You aren't entitled to give a negative comment about the turnout if you don't go yourself.

The best thing to do for the majority of people on here is stay away from social media and there stupid pictures of empty streets that aren't the case at all. I was at the parade yesterday it was was a sea of blue!

We've won FOUR CONSECUTIVE league titles on a row, Something which has never been done before, Yet you still continue to bombard your own fan base over attendance, Do you lot not think we have to deal with enough of that shit off opposition fans without our own having a fucking pop...

Either get yourself to the parade and have a good time OR stay at home and shut the fuck up!
Very well said

Glad I went.

After getting back from London yesterday at 1pm I was absolutely fucked

I wasn't going to go to the parade but I dragged myself into town and got in at 5pm.

Met some friends in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate. It was packed and rocking.

Went outside to see the PL trophy and buses go by. And then went back in for a few more scoops.

I got home about 1am.

Today I'm doing fuck all. :-)

Took a few pictures which I'll post today or tomorrow.

Fuck em.

I went to the parade and thought it was pretty packed, personally couldn't give a single fuck about what a rag or dipper may think about it. What i would say is that 7:30pm on a Sunday night was not the ideal time for a parade, however anyone who could have gone but chose not to should be taking a look at themselves this morning.

Edit, I am refering to people who could have made it but decided not to because we lost to the rags.

Last edited:
I went to the parade and thought it was pretty packed, personally couldn't give a single fuck about what a rag or dipper may think about it. What i would say is that 7:30pm on a Sunday night was not the ideal time for a parade, however anyone who could have gone but chose not to should be taking a look at themselves this morning.
And it was a fair while after 7:30pm when it finally set off, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.