Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Is it becoming a City tradition to hold the trophy parade on the day of thunder storms and torrential rain? :-)
Rain? In Manchester?

giphy-1-8.gif

City have won six of the last seven league titles and Liverpool's was during covid, which means its been 8 years since another team had a parade to celebrate a title win!

These are incredible times to be a fan. Hoping we get a good turnout to acknowledge Pep and the players. Other clubs can only dream of what we're seeing, we've got to savour every moment!

It’s such as shame the majority of Albert Square is still closed off. The redevelopment of the town hall is behind schedule. Hopefully the redevelopment of the town hall will be completed by the end of next season? I want Pep and the players to show the PL trophy off in the new Albert Square.

IMG-1243.webp

IMG-1242.jpg

Last edited:
It’s such as shame the majority of Albert Square is still closed off. The redevelopment it the town hall is behind schedule. Hopefully the redevelopment of the town hall will be completed by the end of next season. I want Pep and the players to show the PL trophy off in Albert Square.

I always think the best place for a stage would be on the other side of the Town Hall, looking towards St. Peters Square. Could cram a good few thousand in there before the tram tracks.

But they never seem to think that’s a good idea.

Last year was a bit of a weird choice I thought.

Doesn’t bother me though. I like being in the vicinity, having a few beers in a pub en route somewhere and seeing all the blues soaking up the atmosphere. Never really too bothered about actually seeing the bus or the stage.

Hope the weather stays nice at least. It’s great seeing all the young kids, who probably haven’t even been to a match yet, most of them, getting involved and nailing their colours to the mast nice and young.

It’s such as shame the majority of Albert Square is still closed off. The redevelopment of the town hall is behind schedule. Hopefully the redevelopment of the town hall will be completed by the end of next season? I want Pep and the players to show the PL trophy off in the new Albert Square.

IMG-1243.webp

IMG-1242.jpg
The town hall redevelopment is now around two years behind the original schedule. Definitely won't be completed 12 months from now - spring 2026 is looking likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.