Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Gutted it's the sunday.

We're on a fixed time train ticket back from London - staying over after the final to give my little boy a day out in london. So we don't get back in Manc til 10.30pm Sunday night.
I can't afford to pay for 3 train tickets again to get home hours earlier, and they're the ticket type you can't make amendments to.

I've never missed the parade! But even in 2019 when the last of the trophies was the fa cup, city did the parade the Monday. So I thought we were safe... Every parade of the modern era been a Monday! :(

I’ve heard it‘s Sunday. Could be wrong.

Brilliant.

Bank Holiday Monday.

Everyone can make it with no work on Monday.

Town will be absolutely fucking packed.

Cue the empty street pictures before the parade starts being posted on X/Twitter by a Liverpool, United fans and City haters.
Yeah they’ll be getting up at 6 in the morning to take photos of Manchester City centre streets the sad desperate twats.

Reactions: jrb
If Utd win the cup will they get the morning slot then the bus is cleaned up & we get the afternoon/evening ?

This could be difficult, Would United see The FA Cup big enough for a parade,
Also, Would City see winning the Premier League a bit too late after a week and losing a FA cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.