Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Can see this being a complete wash out with an appalling turnout and the pictures will be used as a stick to beat us with for a long time
Even if there’s a huge turn out we all know social media will be wall to wall pictures of a handful of fans taken about an hour before the parade

I’ll be enjoying the parade later, especially as this could be our last for a while when Pep decides not to extend his contract cos he ‘can’t be arsed’
Hope when he finally does leave he takes some of our self entitled fan base with him.
We’re really are becoming what we all spent years despising.
Shameful support.
Something I never imagined that I’d be saying about City.

Just fucking cancel it for fucks sake. Just walked through Civic and its like travelling back in time 20 years, be more rags on the piss celebrating than City fans. Should never have even announced it before the final was fucking played anyway.

It's all well and good top blues on here with 20k loyalty points geeing themselves up about the parade. But for a parade to work you need over 100k people most of whom will be fair weather fans who get swept up in the euphoria of victory. That just won't happen now. I'd love to know the mastermind who thought it would be a good idea to organise this before outcome of the cup final. Shooting ourselves in the foot big time.
Don’t be ridiculous.

What was the club going to do, have a parade for the League, and then, if we won yesterday, have another for the Cup?

It was the right decision to wait until after the FA Cup final.

We'll just have three trophies to show off, instead of four.

Just fucking cancel it for fucks sake. Just walked through Civic and its like travelling back in time 20 years, be more rags on the piss celebrating than City fans. Should never have even announced it before the final was fucking played anyway.

It wasn’t ‘announced’ until this morning.

But obviously it’s got to be planned and that involves a lot of people having to know about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.