Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Haalands in Monaco at the F1 why on earth is this going ahead
You need to show some evidence of this or else I’m calling you a rag, iv been watching the build up and viewing celebrities in Monaco today with no sign of Haaland…

You need to show some evidence of this or else I’m calling you a rag, iv been watching the build up and viewing celebrities in Monaco today with no sign of Haaland…
I presume he was just posting about this tweet from @tolmie's hairdoo which seems to have been edited after to make clear it wasn’t Haaland.

The forum has entered the realm of farce and rag playground since the loss yesterday.

Edit: now it looks like the tweet was deleted entirely.

Last edited:
Why would they be out at a City parade in a thunderstorm.

Because its Bank Holiday weekend and they just beat us in a cup final? We're all in a shit mood, the weathers crap, the players want to go on holiday. Just rearrange it for August. Have a showpiece friendly at the Etihad, with the parade finishing at the stadium. Much better for everybody.

Takes me a week to get over losing to them fuckers. Losing yesterday to any other team and id be at the parade. Really can't go today as the face I've got on me will make it rain .
Normally, takes me the same, but weirdly this song helped:

Follow, Follow, Follow
City’s taking the piss and you know
All the money you spent
Since Ferguson went
And you’ll never win four in a row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.