Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Sorry may have missed something ?
Has their been actual confirmation of either Sunday or Monday ?
Coming up from Bristol, as I did last year, and want to book trains and Hotel.
Thanks in advance for any update.
Yes it’s Sunday definitely, shop around for hotels as it’s the Manchester half marathon as well.

Yes it’s Sunday definitely, shop around for hotels as it’s the Manchester half marathon as well.

It should be cheaper on Sunday night as most hotels will be vacated that night by the runners. Saturday night will be expensive.

Cheap as chips atm. Sunday to Monday. Rooms might start going up in price when the parade date is announced officially.

No school on Tuesday either. It's half term.

If pointing out that every parade has been a Monday, including after the 2019 Saturday fa cup final counts as whining then I'm so so sorry for offending you.

There was me thinking a public forum thread about a parade when the date had literally just been announced I could say I was gutted that we'd be in a train back from London at the time.

But I beg forgiveness for having the audacity to make a post! I thought people were allowed to make comments.... Didn't realise they had to run it by you first.

Enjoy getting bladdered!
Have you tried to change your schedule....explained your circumstances to the rail company/hotel,explored all options ?

Where there's a will there's a way !!

The parade on Sunday might just miss the rain.

Sun and showers all day, easing in the evening.

46301F03-805A-4066-87EF-3B580AD358BE.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.