Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Aah; Dickenson Road; not far from my old stomping ground. Some of the finest gear money can buy can be found on that market. Genuine 501s for a tenner.
Still ride past it every now and then. I worked on there as a kid on Spinksy's fruit and veg stall selling bags of spuds. Loved it and it was a great market back in the day.

maybe an idea would be if the Rags turn us over we can have one big bus with a joint parade. We could celebrate a Mancunian double......
The Dippers had a joint Merseyside parade with Everton, back in 1986 when they did the Double over them.

imagine that!? Lose the League and the FA Cup to your city rivals and then to add insult to injury, they got asked to get on a bus and take part in their victory parade, as runners up.

Mental.

Still ride past it every now and then. I worked on there as a kid on Spinksy's fruit and veg stall selling bags of spuds. Loved it and it was a great market back in the day.
Yeah; my parents loved it back in the mid 70s. Every Saturday morning, without fail, they'd be there.

Presumably the Club World Cup and European supercup trophies will also be part of the parade? Since they haven't yet had a bus tour of Manchester.

Grealish has to at least at some point adopt his iconic pose.

Good call mate!

Weather watch.

It’s still looking like a mixed bag. Now, heavier rain forecast, longer into the evening. Hopefully the long range weather forecast will improve later on in the week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.