Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

Sorry if I sound as if I’m moaning. I’m just a tad irritated at the music. I’d sooner hear our fans. It’s a good turnout and I’m glad to be able to see it and feel part of it.

Let’s face it in the ‘old’ days if you weren’t able to get there you knew nothing of it.
Steady on with criticising the stream. I’ve literally got rinsed for it by the numpties on this forum.

What I can’t understand is people getting texts or photos from rags,scousers or whoever why would they be watching a City parade just don’t get it at all I’d certainly not be watching any other clubs parade fuck me ..
Does this even happen? Living in Warrington, I’ve got loads of rag/dipper/Everton mates. Not one sent a message to me after that taking the piss because they know I go to the game and have done for nearly 50 years. No one has mentioned the parade because most won’t even know about and even if they did they wouldn’t be watching it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.